The A+ program at Cassville High School strives to ensure that students are prepared for success beyond high school. The A+ program provides students with career information throughout high school. Students will be able to make informal choices about their future. Curriculum is aligned to ensure that students participate in classes of value for the paths they choose after high school.
Upon being granted A+ Schools status each year and if state funds are available, students have an opportunity to up-to two years of state reimbursed tuition, general fees, and up to 50% of the book cost, subject to legislative appropriation, from any Missouri public community, vocational, or technical school. (Note: Textbook reimbursement was removed by legislative action for 2003-2004.)
To be eligible, the student must:
- nAttended a designated A+ school for three years
- Maintained a grade point average of 6.875 on a 11.0 scale
- nMaintained a high school attendance record of 95%
- nMaintained a record of good citizenship and avoided the unlawful use of alcohol and drugs
- Enrolled and attended on a full-time basis, a Missouri public community college or technical school, maintaining a GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- n Attempted to secure all available federal financial assistance funds that do not require repayment
- nRegister under the United States Military Selective Service Act and show proof of such registration (Male students only).
"Success for every student, every student a success"
For more information call... (417) 847-3137 or e-mail email@example.com